Throughout the weekend of the Stockton Heath Festival the community, businesses and visitors come together to enjoy the colour and excitement.
As well as the individual events featured on the What’s On pages, below are extra activities to see and do. The Festival prides itself on having a broad selection of cultural events – lots for kids, and something for everyone.
Here is a map showing venues around the Village, including blue badge parking.
Extra activities on the Festival Field – many are free!
The Festival field is a central hub for activities with plently of marquees, stalls and open air acts. Several events are happening outside the main marquee. And there are plenty of others to enjoy including:
- 11am – 6pm, Animals Take Over (thank you to Rylands Solicitors for sponsoring this event)
- Police Information Stand
- Catalyst Science Discovery Museum
- 11am – 5pm, Climbing Wall, £1 (thank you to Colas for sponsoring this event)
- 11.30am – Pop Vox Choir
- 12.30pm – Studio 54 Dance Academy
- 12 noon – Dog Show (thank you to the Greyhound Trust for sponsoring this event)
- 12 noon – Alan Jacob
- 2pm – Magic Voices Appleton
- 3pm – Morris Dancers
- 3.15pm – Max Vickers, singer from The Voice UK
- 4.30pm – JC Dance Academy
Every effort is made to keep to the progamme, times are approximate and subject to change.
Free entertainment at the Festival Marquee
The Festival Marquee is a hive of activity throughout Festival the weekend inclusing being the venue for major events in the evening. All the details are on the What’s On pages.
Four Competitions – show off your creative talent
There are plenty of ways to get involved. The four competitions in the 2019 Festival are:
- Scarecrow or Window Display – theme is Festivals!
- Art Exibition Competition – mixed media.
- Photography Competition – theme is Festivals!
- Dog Show – including best puppy, waggiest tail and best in show.
Here are the full Festival competition details and how to enter.