2017 FESTIVAL HAILED THE BEST EVER | 2018 HAS MORE TO COME !
Stockton Heath Festival 2017
Thank you to everyone who supported last year’s Festival, which attracted a record number of people of all ages to experience more events than ever.
Stockton Heath Festival 2018 July 5th to July 8th
Tickets are on sale from the What’s On section now. We look forward to seeing you there!
We need your help to ensure that the 2018 Festival is even better than last year’s event. If you have some spare time and energy to help plan, organise and run the festival we would love to hear from you.
If you want to be the first to know that’s going on, please follow the Stockton Heath Festival on Facebook @stocktonheathfest and Twitter @SHFestival
With the support of local businesses, the parish councils and local people the Festival has gone from strength to strength and has now become an established and keenly anticipated part of village life. It is a registered Charity (Number 1127698).
Highlights of the 2018 Festval:
- From Wednesday 4th July – Festival Art Exhibition
- Thursday 5th July – Local history talk, Warrington soldiers in WW1, comedy night, primary schools’ gospel concert
- Friday 6th July – Viva la Coldplay, tribute band, midsummer musical magic theatre, Happy Jack play
- Saturday 7th July – Chris James and his swing band, open air theatre (The Merchant of Venice)
- Sunday 8th July – DavidLive – David Bowie Tribute band, stitching and sewing workshop, magic and puppet shows, canal boat trips, allotment open day, Festival Songs of Praise
- Films: Suffragettes, Paddington 2
- For kids: Diddi Dance, virtual reality, magic, puppets, fun French session, theatre, mini farm
- For everyone: canal boat trips, art and craft demonstrations, storytelling and poetry
- Competitions: scarecrows, the Festival Dog Show, photography
- And much, much more!
A member of the Association of Festival Organisers.