Festival tickets go on sale on the What's On pages at 10am Friday 7th June - what do you want to see & do?
The 2019 Festival is almost here!
Wednesday 26th June – Bobby’s Charity Bingo Evening. Book your tickets here
- Houghton Weavers, one of the North West’s premier folk groups.
- The Tempest at Grappenhall Heyes Walled Garden.
- Motown Gold.
- St Thomas’s Summer concert with Golborne Brass Band.
- Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Carpets, a tribute band.
Considering getting involved? Find out more about volunteering during the Festival.
With the support of local businesses, the parish councils and local people the Festival has gone from strength to strength and has now become an established and keenly anticipated part of village life. It is a registered Charity (Number 1127698).
A member of the Association of Festival Organisers.
Click on any of the Festival sponsor logos to find out more.
Tickets will go on sale 10am Friday 7th June online on the What’s On pages, and physical tickets can be bought from the Box Office in the Forge Shopping Centre, Stockton Heath. Please book your tickets for your favourite events as soon as you can as most of the main events sold out in 2018 well before the Festival weekend.
Please note that tickets are not refundable unless the Festival organisers are able to resell them.
Thank you to supporters …
- Sponsors, local businesses, organisers and volunteers for your ongoing commitment.
- Local press for regular promotions: South Warrington News, Warrington Guardian, Essentials Guide Magazine, Warrington Worldwide, So Stockton Heath and Walton & Stockton Heath Courier.
- Carpe Diem for their contribution to the website.
Your input helps to make this community event such a success year on year.