2020 Festival Dates: Thursday 2nd to Sunday 5th July
Thank you for an amazing 2019 Festival! Next event: Thursday 2nd to Sunday 5h July 2020
- Bill Cooke local history talk on ‘Moments in the History of Stockton Heath’
- Comedy Night at the Expedition Lounge
- Warrington Male Voice Choir
- Enjoy the Methodist Drama Group, ‘Animal Farm’
- Soul Train Experience
- North Cheshire Wind Orchestra
- Ukulele Uff Trio
- Ludovico Studio, ‘Confusions’, 5 one-act plays by Alan Ayckbourn
- Poems and Short Stories
- Freddie Fantastic Magic Show
- ‘Much Ado About Nothing’, Illyria presents Shakespere
- Indie Dogs
- Best of British Concert
- Climbing Wall
- Dog Show
- Schwing, band
2019 Festival hailed a roaring success!
The 12th Festival drew huge crowds once more into the local area and provided something for everyone. Thank you to everyone involved in making the event such a roaring success.
The 2020 Festival will take place from Thursday 2nd to Sunday 5th July.
Relive your favourite moments during the 2019 Festival by visiting the gallery.
- Wednesday 26th June and Wednesday 2nd to Thursday 4th July 2019.
- Friday 5th July.
- Saturday 6th July.
- Sunday 7th July.
Considering getting involved? Find out more about volunteering during the Festival.
With the support of local businesses, the parish councils and local people the Festival has gone from strength to strength and has now become an established and keenly anticipated part of village life. It is a registered Charity (Number 1127698).
A member of the Association of Festival Organisers.
Click on any of the Festival sponsor logos to find out more.
Thank you to supporters …
- Sponsors, local businesses, organisers and volunteers for your ongoing commitment.
- Local press for regular promotions: South Warrington News, Warrington Guardian, Essentials Guide Magazine, Warrington Worldwide, So Stockton Heath and Walton & Stockton Heath Courier.
- Carpe Diem for their contribution to the website.
Your input helps to make this community event such a success year on year.