Whether you have 1 hour or 10 hours, we'd love to hear from you
Every year, over 50 volunteers are needed to plan and run the Festival.
If you are free to help the Festival run smoothly, we’d love to hear from you. Volunteers help organise events, fundraise, coordinate the markets and work on the Festival programme. Volunteers are a vital part of the weekend setting up the site, checking the tickets and much more.
- Retired and have time to spare.
- Working with a few hours to spare.
- Working toward your Duke of Edinburgh.
- Seeking volunteering experience.
- Looking to strengthen UCAS application or CV.
The Festival is a great opportunity to get involved with a community project and work together with a friendly and support group.
Fill in the quick form and the volunteer team will get in touch shortly.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org